Thread: Autodesk products on Windows 7

Autodesk products on Windows 7

Hello, I am making use of the Windows 7 and Misc. I have used autodesk many time. And now I am getting problem with the Autocad 2009. I am not able to get solution on that also. If I make use of it, then my system simply get freezes and I am not able to get the solution on this. And after that I need to restart my system and then only I am able to use my computer. So, I want some solution on this. I am having other software installed on it, such as 3D Max, Coreldraw, Photoshop and some of the other. But, they are not giving me suck kind of problem. So, if you are having any solution on this, then please help me.

Re: Autodesk products on Windows 7

Hello, I am also having Windows 7 installed on my computer, but I am not getting any kind of problem with the Autocad 2009 on my computer. I think you have not installed it completely and that is why you are getting the problem of the computer freeze. So, if you want to solve that problem then it is necessary to make use of the Repairing of that Autocad 2009 and solve the problem. If you make use of that then you will able to get the solution for your problem. Simply run the setup file and then while installing it, select the option of the Repair. It will solve your problem.

Hey, I think you are getting the problem due to the insufficient ram on your computer. I think your ram is not having required memory and that is why you are getting this problem. So, simply make use of the ram by increasing the size and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. Most of the time suck kind of software problem may occur due to this problem and if you increase it, then you will able to solve your problem.

Hi, as you told that while using Autocad 2009 you are getting this problem and all of the other software working well, then you need to make use of the following system requirements and then check whether you are having that or not:
    • Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium (compare Windows 7 versions); Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise, Business, Ultimate, or Home Premium (SP1 or later) (compare Windows Vista versions); or Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Home edition (SP2 or later)
    • For Windows Vista or Windows 7: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
    • 2 GB RAM
    • 1.8 GB free disk space for installation
    • 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color
    • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
    • Install from download or DVD

Hey, quiet complicated problem, but with the simple solution. If you make use of the .NET FRAMEWORK 4 BETA on your computer and install it on your WINDOWS 7 then it will simply solve your problem. So, it is needed to make use of the .net Framework and then you can solve your problem. So, it is needed to make use of it. I have experience on this. As I was also getting the same problem and then for getting the solution I have installed it and my problem got solved. So, just do it.