Thread: Daily blue screen in Windows 7

Daily blue screen in Windows 7

Gateway replaced my computer last week with an FX6710-01. The vista was already installed so I removed vista and installed windows 7 .

The blue screen indicates Kernel in-page or something like that. If you all can help me that how to get the log and open it. I was thinking to repair installation and may help? I chdisk scanning takes 3 hours and came up clean.

I have installed the RAM 6GB, 2 4G and 2 1G sticks. I am really trying not to call Gateway and wanted to do own. If you have any ideas about this please let me know.

You are running with windows7 and make sure you removed vista or upgraded from vista to windows 7.

There may be some problem if you have upgraded from vista to windows.A lot of users have complained about this to Microsoft but they always says it is not the issue of products you are committing some mistakes during installation of upgrades.

Well, you are using Windows 7 on your computer now, Are you sure, you have done all the downloads of the drivers and firmware from the manufacturer of each components website for their applicable Windows 7 release? Check it out that Is there any releases that were not available?

As the information that you provided is seems , drivers for hardware components may not be compatible. You need to check the list of MAKE/MODEL and whether you have been able to download and install entire Windows 7 driver's which are listed on the manufacturer of the components to your system's website.

Hi,

It seems as a very serious issue. The KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR bug check contains a value of 0x0000007A. This bug testing specifies that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file is not being able to read into memory.
    That along with the loud beeps leads me to first suspect that the hard drive can be destroyed or may be failed to run. Even if it is not like that then make a back up of your necessary data in case it should stop working altogether.

and execute the following command with suggested option -

Code:
     chkdsk /r.

This problem can be solved with the help of few steps which is approved by many experts for this scenario :

1- Open My Computer icon and right-click on the hard disk that you need to test.
    2- Choose Properties and then after click on Tools.
    3- Inside Error-checking, click on Check Now. A dialog box would be appeared with Check disk options .
    4- Now follow the below suggested procedures:

• For running Chkdsk in read-only mode, click on Start menu.
    • For repairing bugs without scanning the volume for bad sectors, choose automatically fix file system errors check box, and then click on Start to proceed .
    • To repair errors, locate bad sectors, and recover readable information, choose the Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors check box, and then click Start.