Thread: Power Plan Assistant for Windows 7

Power Plan Assistant for Windows 7

Hi,
    All new laptops on the market have installed the new operating system Microsoft Windows 7, which is slowly expanding across users Users of previous versions. Windows 7 has many new features as we know, from a revised and optimized for speed, yet as stable as possible. I need a tool which can help me to save my laptop battery. Does Power Plan fits that need.

Re: Power Plan Assistant for Windows 7

As you easily understand his name, is a handy utility that allows you to quickly change the power management settings on your PC. It works via a convenient icon which sits in the notification area of Windows 7 and turns off the PC monitor with a simple click. Do not you change your life, but if you use a laptop may be helpful in more than one occasion.

The feature of Power Plan Assistant for Windows 7 is choosing between Windows built-in power plans. It has a easy layout verification of power plan active (dynamic application icons in accordance with the plan and subsequent sync with control panel, system or the Power Plan Assistant). It offers you simply shutdown command through ShortKeys. It is a power saver, provides high performance and easy to use.

Power Plan Assistant 7 is a completely free, program , and of course is an application for Windows 7, as you can easily guess from the name, is a resource that enables you to manage easily and fast savings power of your PC. A icon will be placed in the notification area of the operating system, you can easily turn off the PC monitor, by simply clicking the mouse icon. Definitely not a program that will surprise a lot, but it is a useful application, especially if you plan to save energy that can give you, especially if you use a notebook.

One more application which I will recommend you to use is Win7 Library Tool, which enables users manage and edit the folders collection Seven. The functions of this tool are the ability for users to manage icons collections, because they could change at will, or add new folders to be indexed, make backups and so, in other words an application to keep at your fingertips .