Thread: Custom MDX in Excel-plugin

Custom MDX in Excel-plugin

Hello, I am having problem while making use of the custom MDX builder used in the PPS Excel-plugin. I think for providing more control to the user about the custom MDX builder besides the MDX-wizard. I want to know the more details about it. If you are having it, then please provide that to me.

Re: Custom MDX in Excel-plugin

Hey, I think this is quiet boring. As it simply provide you four types of boxes on the User Interface. But as it is having less number of tools, I think this is quiet simple to use. And if you want to perform the page translation then you can simply make use of the Where and then you can simply make use of the Page Translation option. You need to do this for getting the member id. It will simply avoid the another query. If you make use of the addin then it will not render the cube coloring, that is why I would suggest you not to use the addin.

Hello, I have created the Matrix with the form which I want. But, I don't have an idea whether the original poster was gave up or not. For creating that action pane I have make use of the action pane. Then simply copy the mdx in the MDX editor and then it would not use the user properties. But, when I try to use the with statement, I am not able to achieve what I want. I got the error message and it tell me that the system data is out of sync and needs to be updated.

Hey, I am also searching for the tutorial which will simply provide the details to me. I have tried to search this on internet, but I am not able to get the solution for this. If you are having any kind of details about it, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. If you simply provide the source from which I will able to get the solution for getting the details then I will able to do that.

Hey, I am able to make use of the WITH statement and also I have done the use of the member properties while using the custom MDX. I have not got any kind of problem or any kind of error message while using it. So, if you are having to use it with the appropriate syntax and steps. Such as you need to check the report properties and the axis, dimension and the member property is selected properly or not. So, simply check that and you would not get any kind of error with that.