Thread: Google Earth plugin Firefox windows 7 64 bit

Google Earth plugin Firefox windows 7 64 bit

I have been using windows 7 since last few months and recently i started using the google earth on my system. It is really a very wonderful application it provides wonderful images from all over the world. I have installed the firefox plugin for google earth but after the installation it played for few minutes and then it resulted in to a blue screen.

Re: Google Earth plugin Firefox windows 7 64 bit

It appears as you have not installed the plug ins correctly and hence i would advice you to install the plug-in once again. Also you have not posted the error message that you have got. Since the error message will help me in determining the problem more correctly. Till then re install the plug in and check whether it does the trick.

It would have been better if you have provided some more details about this problem since you have not mentioned the details about which version of google earth application are you using and also the source from where you have downloaded the plugins since it will create a more clear image of the actual problem.

I am using a dell desktop installed with windows 7. I have installed the Google Earth 4 application since i have used it before and i like it very much. I have installed a plug in for google earth and right after the installation of the plug in when i opened Google earth it resulted in to blue screen without any error and then the system restarted.

It appears as you have not installed the plug in from a reliable resource and hence i would suggest you to uninstall the plugin once and then. download the plugin once again but from google only. Now install the downloaded plugin adn then restart the google earth on your system this will solve the problem.

You are using a very older version of the google earth application and it appears as the plug in which you have installed is not compatible with the google earth 4. So i would recommend you to download and install the Google Earth 5 install it on your system. Now install the plug it will definitely work.

Yes, the plugins that you have in your system might not be the latest ones. Try to update all the plugins and then try installing the latest version of Goggle Earth. This will surely solve your problem. Also, try to always keep the updated version of all the plugins as it wouldn't have the desired results if not done properly.