Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2010

Acrobat Reader 9 IE Plugin side by side errors

Hello Guys,

I need you help to sort error related to the Acrobat Reader plugins for internet explorer. Whenever I try to open the PDF file in IE7, the browser get hangs. And I immediately get a error in the event viewer of system saying problem with Acrobat Reader. I am not able to get the exact cause behind this issue. If you posses any solution over this issue, then please let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.
Old 01-04-2010

Re: Acrobat Reader 9 IE Plugin side by side errors

It seems that you have not properly installed the Acrobat Reader on your system. Because of that you are getting the error message while opening PDF file in Internet explorer . I think you need to try to reinstall the Acrobat Reader and see if you still getting the same error or not. I hope it will definitely solve you Acrobat Reader issue.
Old 01-04-2010

I think there might be some integration issue has occurred for Acrobat Reader with internet explorer. I had gone through this type plugin issue of the Acrobat Reader. To solve this issue you need to enable all the add-ons which are relate to Adobe Reader. And then restart your web browser to see if your problem get solve or not. This solution is worked for me and it will works for you also.
Old 01-04-2010

According to me there might be possibilities of having problem in your internet explorer. I suggest you to try the installation of your internet explorer. You can also try to use Mozilla Firefox rather than Internet explorer. This might solve your problems related to the Acrobat Reader over internet explorer. You also need to reinstall Acrobat Reader on your computer system.
Old 01-04-2010

Thanks friend for all your suggestions!!. Because of your help I am able to solve the error related to the Acrobat Reader plugin over the internet explorer. I did the same thing as per you above suggestions and did the reinstalltion for internet explorer as well as for Acrobat Reader. And then restarted my system, which solve all issue related to Acrobat Reader Plugin.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,