Thread: How to make copies of DVDs in Mac?

How to make copies of DVDs in Mac?

Hello to all,
    I have MacBook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. I am trying to burn DVDs to make multiple copies. I have download and install MacTheRipper in my computer. I burn some DVDs by using MacTheRipper. I want to burn these DVDs into new one and I don't know how to do this. I don't know how to make copies of DVDs in Mac? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: How to make copies of DVDs in Mac?

Hey as per my knowledge you have to use HandBrake software to make copies of DVDs in Mac. It is very easy to use and simple to install. HandBrake is an open-source, GPL-licensed, multiplatform, multithreaded video transcoder, available for MacOS X. It has following features.
    * Chapter selection
    * Subtitles
    * Integrated bitrate calculator
    * Picture deinterlacing, cropping and scaling
    * Live Video Preivew

I use Toast 10 to make copies of DVDs. I found this product very useful. This software copy non-encrypted DVDs, disc image files and VIDEO_TS folders from hard disk with complete control. Using this software create exact copies of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs – including audio CDs with one click. Recover files from scratched and damaged discs while copying. You can get this product from the official site of Toast 10.

Hey why don't you use DVD2one to make copies of DVDs in Mac. I think it is one of the simplest application to make copies of DVDs. With DVD2one you can make a movie-only or full disk copy of your DVD for personal use on a single DVD-Recordable. It has following features.
    • Make a full disk copy of your DVD. For those who want to keep those fancy menus and intros.
    • Powerful join mode. Useful for putting multiple episodes of a (tv) series or joining both sides of a flipper on 1 disk.
    • Batchprocessing: Program up to 15 disks to be processed one after another without user intervention.
    • Remaster your CDs on DVD in Super CD quality.

You have to use Moviegate to create copies of DVDs in Mac. I have use this software. It is very small in size and easy to use. Using this you can create DVD and Mini DVD from a lot of video source files, add chapter marker, subtitles. Support for PulpMotion composition for animated menus and slideshows.
    It has following features.
    • Animated Menu
    • Theme Manager
    • MPEG-2 Encoding
    • Chapter markers
    • Slideshows
    • Subtitles
    • Burning
    • Creation without reencoding (MPEG-2)
    • Audio MP2 or AC3
    • DVD or Mini DVD
    • Aspect Ratio conversion

As per my knowledge you have to use iSkysoft for making copies of your DVDs in Mac. iSkysoft DVD Ripper Pack for Mac is a very powerful DVD and video conversion pack consisting of both Mac DVD Ripper and Mac video converter software. It is everything you need to rip your DVD movies to your Mac and convert your video files on Mac OS for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, iRiver, Creative Zen, Archos, PMP, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, cell phone, MP4 Player, MP3 player, and many other video and audio players. iSkysoft DVD Ripper Pack for Mac is perfectly compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard.