Thread: Google Earth plugin for Firefox

Google Earth plugin for Firefox

Hello,
    I think every one had till now used the Google earth plugin for Firefox browser. If I am not wrong then this keyword is only for the windows platform and not for any other platform. If you have the binary for the plugin then you do not have to update it. But unfortunately the plugin is not working for me in any means. So, if you guys have any idea about it then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Google Earth plugin for Firefox

Hello,
    I think the plugin for firefox has some bugs, even I do have experienced them. If you are interested and you use the internet explorer browser then you can use the same plugin without having any problem. For firefox, the plugin loads initially and then the screen goes blank. I think that this is a plugin bug by mozilla foundation. I think this will fix it, not to worry.

Hello,
    I use the same plugin for firefox and I do not have any problem regarding this. I think even if you have many plugin installed in your firefox browser then it can effect the google earth plugin. If you do not mind can you send the plugin list that you have installed in your firefox browser.
    You can find them under
    Code:
    "Tools" menu -> "Add-ons" -> "Extensions".
    It may be possible that you are getting an error because of list of the plugins which you have installed in your browser.

Hello,
    Yes, even i think that the google plugin for firefox hangs because of the other plugins. This might not be true for all users, but I have an experienced it. I had installed a plugin for firefox which was a game, the name of the game is Milktruck. I had already installed the google earth plugin in my browser. But after loading the game I could not even start the plugin for google earth. It was just a blank screen and nothing else.

Hello,
    I think the bug is now fixed by firefox, if you have not updated the plugin, please do update the plugin and see how it works now. Currently it is working perfectly and shows a image of a globe, this is how it should work, in the previous version of the plugin this would not happen. But I think for this it will not open a balloon, for this you have to configure the settings of the plugin.