Thread: Windows Media Player 12 Enhancements

Windows Media Player 12 Enhancements

I am having problem using the Windows Media Player 12 in Windows 7 operating system. The problem which i am facing is that the I am not able to find the Windows Media Player 12 Enhancements from where we can edit the settings and make changes for the video, audio and other things according to my needs. So if anyone knows where can i find the WMP 12 enhancements the reply back as soon as possible.

Re: Windows Media Player 12 Enhancements

You are having problem in finding the Windows Media Player 12 Enhancements so that you can customize the setting for video playback in the Windows media player on your desktop computer system. You cannot find the enhancements in the WMP 12 directly like WMP 10 and WMP 11. So you will have to do the little bit work for finding that.

You can easily find the enhancements in the Windows Media Player 12 for modifying the settings in the player. For that first of all switch to the Now Playing mode in the media player and after that you have to click the little check box at the top right of the media player. there you will find all enhancements of the Windows Media Player 12.

You can easily find the enhancements setting sin the Windows Media player 12. First switch back to the now playing mode if you are in some other mode of the Windows Media player. Now simply right-click anywhere in the Now Playing window and select the enhancements from the drop down list available there. You will find the enhancements for everything over there.

You will get the following enhancements menu's in the Windows Media Player 12.
    • Crossfading and auto volume leveling
    • Graphic equalizer
    • Play speed setting
    • Quiet mode
    • SRS WOW effect
    • Video setting
    • Dolby Digital Setting

Now you are having the details and procedure for enabling and finding the enhancements in the Windows Media Player 12 of the Windows 7 operating system. So refer the above suggested methods and your issue of the Windows Media Player 12 Enhancements will be resolved by that properly. If you have any other issue related to the WMP 12 then feel free to share.