Thread: cannot connect to the internet after installing adobe CS3

cannot connect to the internet after installing adobe CS3

Hi friends i have recently upgraded my acer aspire laptop with windows 7 which is already connected to the network which is running on the Windows Server 2003. After the windows 7 installation when i installed the Adobe CS3 i am unable to connect to the internet. please help me so that i can get rid of this problem.

Re: cannot connect to the internet after installing adobe CS3

As far as i know you are facing this problem due to the compatibility issue, The adobe cs3 might not be compatible with windows 7 since it is far more secure than all other version of windows . Hence i would suggest you to check its compatibility on the official site of both the Adobe as well as the Microsoft.

It seems that your system might have been affected by a virus . Which is causing this problem the only solution to this problem is that you should download and install the MBAM that is the malwarebytes antimalware utility on your system and then run a quick scan and try to to remove all the possible threats detected by it.

Sounds as you are getting this error after installing the Adobe CS3. I would suggest you to try system restore to get back to the date before CS3 was installed to check the result. One more trick that can help you out is you can try to repair your network connection and then try connecting to the internet.

Hello i would like to tell you some steps that might help you to connect to the internet please follow the steps which are mentioned below:
    1.Open the control panel
    2.Select all control panel item
    3.Then select Trouble shooting and select Network and Internet.
    4.Now click on Internet connection and then start trouble shooting so that you can check the result.

I would suggest you to open the start menu and select run type in "msconfig" Now Under the Services tab uncheck the service called "##Id_String1.6844[... and then a bunch of numbers]". After that Reboot the system and you will see notice that the network connection will quickly go online.

Glenny: You nailed it. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Just a follow-up. After installing CS3, not only could I not get on the internet, I could not get on my network either.

Quote Originally Posted by donpaluh View Post
    Just a follow-up. After installing CS3, not only could I not get on the internet, I could not get on my network either.
    Alright, which version of the Operating System are you using? I was having a same problem on my Windows 7 OS and in my case, the solution (after trying all normal troubleshooting techniques) was to go into device manager, uninstall my network adapter, reboot and let Windows 7 reinstall the drivers for it on my motherboard. Windows then automatically deleted the Adobe updater bug network and restored my home network. It is working fine now.