Thread: Want driver for BT878 tv tuner

Want driver for BT878 tv tuner

I have a personal computer at my home and previously it was running on Windows XP and recently i have upgraded it to Windows 7 operating system. I have installed tv tuner card on my system to enjoy live tv on my computer, but there is a problem, after upgrading the previous driver doesn't work on the system. So if anyone knows that where I can get the drivers for my "BT 878 TV tuner". I have searched it for many times but not able to find it so please help me..

Re: Want driver for BT878 tv tuner

I think you need to go on the official website of the tv tuner card which you are using it currently on your system. The brand which you are using just type that name on the google search and then if it provides the website then go for that and in the website just find out the driver for your tv tuner with respect to your operating system. I am sure that you will find out the driver for your tv tuner card.

I think if you go on the internet and search for the driver, i am sure that you can find the driver for your tv tuner card. After seeing your post, i went on the internet and searched for the driver and i found that there are most of the websites which offers driver for your tv tuner. So if you want then you can go on the google search and i am sure that you will find out the exact driver.

If the existing driver for your tv tuner card doesnot work then i think you can try using it with the compatible mode in which the driver can work great. And also you can re-install the driver on your system with the compatible mode and then try to use it. I think the problem may be solved and you can use it and watch your favorite tv shows on your computer without any kind of problem in the future.

If you get the exact driver then i think you need to try to install it automatically in the computer. After that if it doesn't work then i think you need to try to install it manually, to get the manual you have to go on the website and from there you can download all the required manual and then install the driver as it is directed in the manual. Hope it helps you out to solve your problem.

I found a web site that the guy helped me a lot. It´s not really only the drivers we need. We need too a nice TV tunner software, because the original cd´s who cames with the card will never work for windows Vista or 7.

And even we got a tv tunner fully function software, it must accept the drivers installed on add and remove hardware.

My kworld 878 chipset is fully functional
    Last edited by Maqbool; 12-07-2010 at 10:47 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Actually, if you are Windows Vista on Windows 7, then you can let Windows Wizard to automatically fetch for its driver online and let it install the software for BT878 tv tuner there itself. In any case I will give some more links from where anyone can find the PixelView drivers below:
    http://www.prolink.com.tw/