Thread: Need details related to GraphicsGale software

Need details related to GraphicsGale software

Actually I was searching for the image editing software and some one suggested me that this GraphicsGale is a good software for editing digital image. First I thought to go for the photoshop but it too costly. It is not that I will buy any digital image editing software. If this software is good I will surely buy this software so I need information related to this GraphicsGale software especially price of this software.

Re: Need details related to GraphicsGale software

According to me this GraphicsGale software is not a good software the graphical user inter face of this software is pretty bland, with small buttons which are running on the window. For discovering the function of any button you have hover the mouse on each button. I will suggest you to for the photoshop software because this GraphicsGale software has no comparison

This GraphicsGale software is used for editing the raster format images. This software can be used to retouch your digital photo or for paint a picture and other related operation. What more this software can be used for making animation. Mostly this feature is used for creating the animated GIF (Graphical Interchange Format) image.

This GraphicsGale software is published by Tempest Software company. This software comes under the category of Digital Photo Software or in the sub- category Image Editing Software . This software is will run on the following operating system: Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows XP. There are no other additional requirement for this software.

Use trial version of this GraphicsGale software

I will suggest you to download the trial version of this GraphicsGale software before buying this software. Using the trial version will give you a clear idea related this software. But you must know that the trial version software comes with certain limitation. You can download the GraphicsGale software from its official website.