Thread: KetchupTV 1.0 application freezes

KetchupTV 1.0 application freezes

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is KetchupTV 1.0 installed to the system. the problem is that the application freezes when been executed. I have no idea what could have caused the issue. Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: KetchupTV 1.0 application freezes

The application that has been installed may have some issue related to the same. It could be that the application has some bugs appended. So it is necessary that the application should be able to work out or cope with the same. In order to make the things to work out well you need to reinstall the application. This should work out well.

The application or the system may be appended with virus issue. It is very essential that the system should be able to work out by scanning the system. You can use antivirus application that in order to make the thing to work out well. It is very much necessary that you work out so that the threat may be removed and thus you can make the application to work well.

You need to use Quick heal total security antivirus application that would then help in making the issue to work out well. this application has the power and tendency in order to detect the threat and then make it to eliminate out from the system. It is very much essential to work out well for the same. So do check out for the issue and then make the implementation.

There can be a possibility that the application may not be able to cope up with the system. It is necessary that the application to cope well. in order to make the things to work possibly well check out for the system ailments that is been required in order to get cope well. This would then help out in making the issue to be sorted. Hope this should work.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would then help in making the issue to get sort. As the application been not able to cope with the system as the operating system been highly sophisticated. So in order to make the things to work out well Use the tools who's feature may then be able to gel up.