Thread: Pitchwheel 3.11 application not able to work

Pitchwheel 3.11 application not able to work

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. i have no idea what could be the reason that the application I have installed to the system is not able to work well. It is Pitchwheel 3.11. The application when tried to execute it do not respond. Well please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Pitchwheel 3.11 application not able to work

The application that is been installed to the system may have some issues related to the same. You need to work out as there may be some bugs appended to the same. It is very much essential to process out well. This is necessary that the application to be worked out well with the proper or good copy of the same. Do look out.

You need to process the reinstallation process in order to make the things to work out well by removing the application and then installing the new copy of the same. Open the start menu option and then open the control panel option. Now in the add/remove program and then select the desired application that needs to removed. It would then help in sorting the issue. Now reinstall the application with a fresh new copy.

It could be that the application is not able to work out for the same. All you need to do is to check out for the system ailments that is been required in order to make the issue to be sorted. it could be that the application is not compatible with Windows 7 operating system. So do check out for the issue through which you can make the application to work out with the system then.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would then help in sorting the issue well. It is very much necessary that the application to process out well with the same. You need to look out as the application would then use the feature using the tools that is Windows XP or Vista.

Run the system under safe mode option. This would then help in making the issue to be sorted. This is because the safe mode option would be able to work out by using the same as it do not have features related or embedded with the same. IT would be very much efficient and necessary to look out for the thing that needs to be worked out well. So check out.