Thread: Windows 7 slow internet downloading or failure to download

Windows 7 slow internet downloading or failure to download

Hello guys,

i just installed a new build and fresh copy of Windows 7 and getting some issues related to downloading any program through the internet connection. Slow downloads and somewhat get failed to complete the download and operation gets aborted.

If I am going for browsing, then there is no any difficulties there and no problems.

I also just upgrades from vista and now running with a fresh installation of windows 7 but i am not getting any errors or issues regarding you have mention. Check your speed of the internet that is it capable to download any files or having issues with the speed of the net.

You need to re- install the windows may be can resolve your issues . May be some errors you made while installing it.

In this situation, you are in doubt that Is it the issue of the internet or your installed software.If you are going on behalf of the internet connection then you need to organize a test on the internet connection and then you can figure out the problem.

You need to connect your internet connection with another PC and try to download the files from there. If it is going well there then you can understand this not an issue of your internet connection. Now you can go forward for another process.

Hello guys,

Thanks for your help and support to suggesting the best solution ever. I applied both procedures to solve this issue but didn't happened anything. I tried both procedure suggested above. I plugged my connection with another computer system and there it is really working well and then after i reinstalled the windows 7 but there is no any positive response regarding same.

Thanks

It is very strange problem dude,you are able to surf the internet but not being able to download anything from the connection,It sounds like the driver your network card is using is suffering with some issues.

Have you tried installing the one directly from the manufacturers instead, perhaps using your other computer,you can try this one can help. If you try this and there's still having any issues then post here and I will provide you some tests to do to see exactly where the problem is.