Thread: Total Media Converter software for Mac

Total Media Converter software for Mac

I am having the Apple Mac desktop computer system which has the Mac OS X 10.6.2 Snow Leopard operating system in it. I want the software which can convert the possible all type of the audio and video files. So that i can convert the files on the desktop for the apple products like iphone and ipod touch. So i want to know the details of the Total Media Converter software available for Mac.

Re: Total Media Converter software for Mac

You have the MAC desktop computer with the Mac OS X 10.6.2 Snow Leopard and you are looking for the media converter software which can convert the audio and video files for the mobile players of the ipod touch, iphone and other devices of the apple. So you are thinking to get the Total Media Converter software. According to me you should go for this software because this fulfills all the required things by you.

Features of the Total Media Converter software for Mac.
    1. Support Power PC and Intel Processors
    2. Supports video/audio formats
    3.Compatible with Mobile Devices
    4. Video Editing - Trim, Crop, Set Brightness, Contrast and Saturation
    5. Add watermark to movie video
    6. Merge/join multiple files to one file
    7. Real-time preview
    8.Sub-format selection
    9. Friendly user interface

Along with the video and audio conversion for the normal videos formats and the for the Apple products this Total Media Converter software can also RIP the DVDs in the MAC system. This support the conversion of the normal as well as the HD (High Definition) video files to other normal and high definition video formats. So according to me it is a very good software for the MAC.

This Total Media Converter software also support the conversion of the MKV files and this MAC MKV file conversion. This supports the mobile Devices such as iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Archos, Sandisk, iRiver, Creative Zen, PMP, MP4/MP3 Player, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, Mobile Phone, etc.

Supported Input/output video and audio files by the Total Media Converter software.

Input video formats
    : MTS, WMV, MP4, MOV, M4V (Without DRM protection), AVI, FLV, 3GP, 3GPP, 3G2, MPG, VOB, MPEG, MPG, ASF, MOD, MKV (Mac MKV Video Converter )

Input HD video formats: HD MP4(H.264, Xvid), HD AVI(VC-1, MPEG-4), MTS/M2TS/TS/TRP(AVHD H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV(VC-1, WMV HD), HD MKV(H.264), HD MOV(H.264), HD MPG(MPEG-2 HD).

Input audio formats: M4A, MP3, WAV, AC3,MKA, MP2, etc

Output video formats: MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV, 3GP, 3GPP, 3G2, MPG, ASF, VOB, MKV (Convert Video to MKV, Mac MKV Video Converter).

Output HD formats: HD MP4(H.264, Xvid), HD AVI(VC-1, MPEG-4), MTS/M2TS/TS/TRP(AVHD H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV(VC-1, WMV HD), HD MKV(H.264), HD MOV(H.264), HD MPG(MPEG-2 HD).
    Output audio formats: M4A, MP3, WAV, AC3, MKA, Ogg, etc

Output Picture Formats: JPG, BMP.