Thread: Norton Removal Tool Not Running

Norton Removal Tool Not Running

Hello, I am having Windows xp operating system installed on my computer. Recently I have downloaded the Norton Removal Tool from the internet and it is giving me error message as "The File Is Not Signed". I am not able to understand the reason behind this. If you are having any solution then please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: Norton Removal Tool Not Running

Hey, I am also getting the same problem. If I try to use the Norton Removal Tool on my computer it gives me error message as " The file is not signed" and if I make use of it on my laptop then it don't provide me any problem. It simply working fine. So, what is the problem. Is there any setting I have to do for it. If you are having any solution for this, then I will be thankful to you.

Hello, I want to know the details about your Norton Removal Tool. It may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the version which you are using. And from which source you are downloading the Norton Removal Tool. If you provide me all of the details then I will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just send me all of the details.

Hello, It may possible that you are trying to use the Consumer Edition removal tool for the removing Corporate Edition on your computer. So, you must need to make use of the corporate removal tool for your computer. As each and every removal tool is configured to remove the specific edition, it is needed to make use of the specific removal tool for removing the specific edition. So, use it as per your requirement and get your problem solved.

Hello, I think you are getting this problem due to the problem in your setup file. So, simply make use of the any other setup file and simply solve your problem. It may be possible that you have downloaded the wrong file and that is why you are getting the problem. So, simply make use of the new setup and by making use of the new setup you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem.