Thread: Ccleaner permanently remove deleted files

Ccleaner permanently remove deleted files

My desktop is installed with windows 7 which i have recently purchased. I am going to deal with some very confidential data. which i do not want anyone to access except me. I have heard that some third party software can retrieve those data even after i delete it. I have heard about that Ccleaner permanently remove deleted files. please put some more light on this

Re: Ccleaner permanently remove deleted files

As far as i have used i do not think that if you delete certain using the ccleaner application. It cannot be retrieved using a third party application and hence i would like to tell you that be rest assured use the ccleaner on your system and delete your files accordingly. Nobody can retrieve the files ever.

I would recommend you to use the Hard Disk Scrubber which is a Free & secure application which will allow you to delete all your highly confidential data from your system so that no one can get it back.This utility will destroy the data contained within a file and then delete it so that it can not be un-deleted. Use Hard Disk Scrubber to overwrite free space on your Windows drives, or to permanently delete files so that they can no longer be recovered.

The application deletes the temporary files, visited sites history, cookies, forms, etc. Basically CCleaner is designed to optimize and clean the system. CCleaner can give a new virginity to a Windows machine. The first tab labeled "Windows" takes care to erase any traces left in Windows. It also delete unnecessary elements (empty the trash, empty the clipboard, delete the Windows logs or temporary files).

Whenever you install an application, you surf the Web or any of your shares entails the inclusion of data on your hard drive. Despite the automatic cuts, many of them do not disappear correctly and unnecessarily take up space on your hard drive. This application deletes physically, so effectively, the files of hard disks, it is impossible to recover them using special software.