Thread: How do I clean my Vista registry?

How do I clean my Vista registry?

Hello guys,

Do you have any idea about cleaning the registry of my windows vista. My Laptop performance is going so bad I don't know why it is happening.I uploaded so much applications and uninstalled it.

One of the friend of mine suggested me there are registry cleaner, but I am not getting list on google about registry cleaner, Can you guys please help me out.

Now before windows 7, Vista is a new one OS, you should not have so much components in your registry to clean out.

The slow performance of your PC is just because the current services that is loaded with Vista ,a bad video card and not enough memory to execute Vista completely. There are some options are available to clean the registry and you can do it with the help of software. You can download it Free CCleaner here.

I don't think, there is any successive and safe method to clean up your Registry. If you are going to do then just be aware of all of the activities of of windows OS because overall actions are dependent on the registry.

It is very dangerous task, the protected option of all to not do it. I am aware about some experts can suggest you should clean your Registry daily to increase the performance of your system. I am not agree with them.Clean your Registry only when Windows has a serious issues and nothing else works.

Well, glenny suggested well, you should not clean the registry regularly basis should be used when windows experiencing with some serious problem.

If you need help to clean the registry then , back it up first. There are most of the registry cleaners will do this for you, but for additional protection,you need to do it yourself, first.

One method is to create a Restore Point in XP, So ready to go for cleaning

Click on Start and All Programs=> Accessories=> System Tools=> System Restore.
    Choose create a restore point and click on Next and go forward with the wizard.

In Vista:
    Select Start and go for RUN and type sysdm.cpl and press ENTER. Click the System Protection tab and then Create button.

There are three Registry cleaners are available according to me which I will recommend you specially because these are usually simple to handle the cleaning procedure of the windows registry -

1- EasyCleaner
    2- CCCleaner
    3- Reg Organizer

These three are very perfect and can easily be handled,you can download it with free of charge....