Thread: Remove Your PC Protector

Remove Your PC Protector

Hello friends,

Today when was checking out email and open a email along with that i got a fake virus alert which is know as Your PC Protector and it has completely locked up my system and at the same time when i am trying to remove it, it's not allowing me to do so. Does anyone know how to remove Your PC Protector from the system.

Remove Your PC Protector

In that case i would suggest you to login into safe mode then click on start go to setting and open Add/ remove program over there you will find out Your PC Protector software try to remove it from there and after that go to Program files folder over there if you find any folder with that name delete that too and you had remove your PC Protector from your system.

Remove Your PC Protector

Thank you for replying me i had try to remove the application from Add remove program but it's not allowing me to do so, and at the same time i am not able to delete any files from C drive where i am getting some kind of message, is there any other where i can remove this application from my system.

Remove Your PC Protector

I was also facing similar type of issue where i was not able to open PC Protector for my system, then one of my friend told me to click Start then go to Run option and type command and press Enter. Command console window would get open, then hit Enter and copy all the text below into Notepad.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command]
    @="\"%1\" %*"

After that save this as fix.reg to your Desktop and run that file and at the end reboot your system for changes to get effected.

Remove Your PC Protector

If your system is being infected with fake PC Protector then i would recommend you to use Ashampoo Anti-Malware which is capable of removing such kind of virus from your system and at the same time it will also protect your system from trojans, worms, malware, rootkits, bots, spyware etc