Thread: Free hardware detection tool

Free hardware detection tool

Hi all,

I am using windows vista in my Laptop. I found that sometime windows can not detect the hardware that i plug. It is difficult to me. I want to know that is any hardware detection tool is present for windows. I prefer free. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Free hardware detection tool

Speccy, is a famous CCleaner where the company has introduced a powerful hardware detection tool for free. Through it, you can accurately identify your computer hardware configuration details, so be aware of your device machine. Speccy is currently the first public beta, with the installation and portable versions. Users can go directly to its official Web site for downloading. Check and reply.

Software installation is relatively simple, just click Next button. And the entire installation process is not tied to any plug-ins and third-party tools. Speccy using dark colors as the main interface, the interface of its overall style and the famous style of CCleaner's interface is very similar. Interface is also very clear and concise layout of the interface of a row of menu bar at the top of the interface to hide the left navigation menu on the right for the hardware information display area. All the best.

When the user starts process, the system will automatically detect, and in the subsequent shows a summary of the current system information; such as operating system version, CPU, memory, motherboards, graphics cards, hard drives, optical drives and sound cards and other key components of the information on your computer. Users can click on the left side navigation menu interface, or the right of the screen in the "Operating System" option, you can view the currently installed on your computer operating system details; and other similar software only difference is that, in this the Speccy also provides the user the last date of installation of the system. All the best.

you can click on the left side navigation menu interface, or the right of the screen in the "CPU" option, you can see the computer details of the current CPU; in the information provided in the Speccy the data is very comprehensive and includes almost all aspects of CPU the detailed parameters, such as used in the core, package type, detailed models, bus speed, cache size, and 12 run-time temperature, etc., even if the famous CPU-Z, and compares favorably. Check and reply.

Users can click on the left side navigation menu interface, or the right of the screen in "Hard Drives" option, you can see the computer details of the current hard drive; in this keySpeccy the performance can be said to be very good, which not only provides the usual hard disk information and parameters, such as hard drive capacity, type, brand, etc., it also provides a hard drive partition type, storage condition and Smart on the related detailed parameters are carried out a detailed description. It can be said Speccy hard drive detection by any of the information provided is current a similar software, and is not, and at least EVEREST and HD Turn a combination of the two test results. Reply.