Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want to know about FlashGot software

Windows Software

Old 30-03-2010

Want to know about FlashGot software

I have seen this thread on your site
Mozilla add-on
which includes the information related to the addon for firefox and I have downloaded the addons for firefox. The best add on like from all these is the Flashgot: For integrating downloaders with firefox. I have downloaded the trial version of this software but now I want to buy this software so I need the price details of this Flashgot software and the other specification of this software. In short a little information about this Flashgot software.

Old 30-03-2010

Approximate price of FlashGot software

The approximate price of this Flashgot software is around $29.95. You have used the trial version of this software hence you will not be having any doubt related to this software. I will like to mention some related information of this software. The publisher of this software is InformAction company. No doubt this software comes under the category of browsers and the subcategory of Firefox Add-ons & Plugins .
Old 30-03-2010

Re: Want to know about FlashGot software

I will like to discuss some of the most important features of this Flashgot software which are given below.
1. Speed:
This software has the ability to split the downloading files in the 10 parts and each part can be downloaded side by side which increase the speed of downloading.
2. Organize
This Flashgot software not only used for downloading but it is a powerful tool for managing the downloaded files.
3. Mirror search
This software gives the user an ability of fast downloading because it includes the functionality of automatically searching for the fastest server available
4. Automatically
If your net connection is broken in between then you do not have to worry because the download starts from the point of connection broken.
Old 30-03-2010

Other related features of this Flashgot software are as follows:

• Schedule: You can schedule the downloads
• Management: using this software you can categories the files you have deleted.
• Superior ease-of-use: Graphical user interface of this software is designed in such a way that it really easy to use.
• Control: You can also limit downloading speed of this software.
• Monitor: Monitoring your downloads is really simple using this software
Old 30-03-2010

FlashGet is purposely designed to address two of the biggest troubles when downloading files: Speed and administration of downloaded files. If you have ever waited perpetually for your files to download from a slow connection, or been cut off in between through a download - or having the problem in keeping track of your ever-growing downloads - FlashGet is for you.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , ,