Thread: What dustbuster can do?

What dustbuster can do?

Hello, I want to clean up my registry but i do not have any software which can do it perfectly. So my friend suggested me to use dustbuster which is a software to clear your registry. But as i do not know what dustbuster can do, I just do not want to waste my downloading limits by getting this software without knowing about it.

Re: What dustbuster can do?

Yes you are right that DustBuster is a software which you can use to remove garbage files. It automatically searches for the junk files and temp files which are of no use but using your hard drive's space. DustBuster uses the "fuzzy logic" scanning technology for finding the files and it can clean over 700 types of files. You just have to click on button and rest will be done by this software.

Dustbuster has an integrated SensibleScan search engine which never interfere with the system files or installed applications. You can easily clean up the registry and securely in no time. Using this software will definitely increase the performance of your computer. Now removing the unwanted files from your computer have became more easy.

There are number of softwares in the market to clean up an unwanted files from your computer but as you have suggested to use dustbuster which is also one of the garbage file removing utility. This software contains "fuzzy logic" scanning technology and an integrated SensibleScan search engine which makes it more successful on searching the perfect files which are not needed on your computer.

If you are using a Windows operating system on your computer then you may use DustBuster for increasing the performance of your computer. Actually DustBuster is a clean up tool to make your windows computer free of waste (junk) files which would be consuming the space of your hard drive. The latest version has been repackaged for using it with the Windows Vista RC1 but the English localization is still pending.