Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What are specifications of MessengerLog 360 software

Windows Software

Old 30-03-2010

What are specifications of MessengerLog 360 software

My friend has suggested me this software MessengerLog 360, he said that this software can be used to monitor the chat from all the popular instant messenger. If it is true I will definitely like to buy this software but before investing money for buying this software I need more information on this software, especially the price of this software.

Old 30-03-2010

MessengerLog 360 software is used for monitoring chat

MessengerLog 360 Pro allows the user to monitor and record chat from the latest and the popular instant messenger software, whether you talk about the yahoo messenger or other instant messaging software. The software has the support for the both plain text and HTML/Rich text* format. including emotion icons, font and colors are also supported by this software.
Old 30-03-2010

Re: What are specifications of MessengerLog 360 software

The publisher of this MessengerLog 360 Pro software is Foryoursoft company. This softare comes in the Category of Communications to be more precise it comes in the Subcategory of Chat . This software can be run on the following operating systems Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
Old 30-03-2010

The approximate price of this MessengerLog 360 software is around $26.95. This software is available for trial period 30 day. You can download this software from its official site. But as you know that trial version of the software comes with some kind of limitation and this software also has some limitation. I will suggest you to use the trial version of this software for getting the better understanding of this software.
Old 30-03-2010

I will like to discuss the features of this MessengerLog 360 software which are given below.
1. This MessengerLog 360 software can be used to record the chat of the instant messenger.
2. This has the ability of recording the chat in both plain text and HTML/Rich text* format
3. This software is compatible with the Microsoft windows 7 and windows vista operating system
4. This software has the ability of automatic upload chat log by email or FTP

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , ,