Thread: Need information on SignMyImage software

Need information on SignMyImage software

I have heard about this SignMyImage software which is used for putting the water mark on the images. Actually my work is related to the working on images and I am really in need of such kind of software which will be able to prevent my image copying on other sites. But there are many other software which can be used for the same purpose. So I want to know about the special features of this SignMyImage software.

SignMyImage software can be used to put invisible signature

SignMyImage provides placing of an invisible watermark to the which you have created. The sign is not noticeable at first sight, but the application can be used to read the water mark. SignMyImage is able to notice and read your sign if you use sturdy jpeg compression, this can be done even if the photo is cropped. If you are using this software I will suggest you to use the email address for your signature.

Re: Need information on SignMyImage software

Using this SignMyImage software you can use the signature for signing the photo with the size of 27 letters. The publisher of this software Advanced Photo Tools company. This software comes under the Category of Digital Photo Software or in the Subcategory of Digital Photo Tools

Many photographers desire to watermark their images by their noticeable signature as well. They would like to use both kind of defense – visible and invisible - jointly. This software SignMyImage gives the user an ability to use both visible and invisible watermark, but the visible watermark has to be written first in the blue channel. This because if the user writes the visible watermark using any other channel, then visible watermark will get in the way with the insertion and detection of the invisible watermark.

You can try this software for free. Means you can download this software from its official site, but the thing is that trial version of the software comes with the some limitations. Batch function disabled this is one of the limitation of this software in the trial version. This software is supported by the following operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows XP