Thread: MBAM Malwarebytes not able to install

MBAM Malwarebytes not able to install

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an antimalware application that is MBAM Malwarebytes. The problem is that the application is not able to get install to the system. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out in order to make the things to function well and work out with. Thank you.

Re: MBAM Malwarebytes not able to install

The problem could be that the application is not able to work or function well. So it would be better that the application to process out well in order to make the things function well. You need to check out for the application or the installer file of the application do not have any bugs been appended. So do look out for another installer program. This would help.

It may be that the firewall or other security tools option may have been turned on during downloading or installation of the application. You should keep the security tools and firewall option to be turned off. This would then help in sorting the issue well. You need to work out in order to check the utility or option to be sorted out. This can be done by making the things to be implemented. Check out.

Try to rename the application name that is mbam-setup.exe file to mc.exe. I had the same issue but when I did the thing it got sorted out. Do check out for the same. as it may work out well for you as it did for me. It could be the malware that is causing the issue. So do look out for the same conclusion. Hope to process the same for you.

The issue could well being with the admin. It could be that the admin might have restricted the user to install any application to the system using a normal account. So do check out for the same. Right click on the application and then Run as Administrator. Then get access to the account and try to install the application. This would then help you out.

If you are not able to get the application to get install to the system then make or create a new account that has admin rights. Open the control panel option and then the user account. Create a new account and then fill in the parameters. Under the manage section choose account type as Admin. Now click on create account. Restart the system. After that login using the newly created account.