Thread: MPCSTAR 4.4 not able to respond

MPCSTAR 4.4 not able to respond

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is MPCSTAR 4.4 to the system. i have no idea what could be the problem? The application is not able to respond. Please do help me out in order to make the application to work out well. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: MPCSTAR 4.4 not able to respond

The application that is been installed may have some issue related to the same. The issue could be well versed and may be some bugs appended to the same. You need to check out and make the issue to be sorted by reinstalling the application. This should work and make the things to process out well. So do check out for the same.

Reinstallation can be performed by making the system to cope up well. All you need to do is to click on the start button and then go to the control panel option. Now open the add/remove program option. After it is been done select the desired application that you need to remove. Now after the program is been removed install the application with fresh new copy.

It could be that the application is not able to work out well. The reason could well been with the compatibility problem. You need to check out for the system ailments for the application so that it may be able to cope up with the system. So do check out for it. It should then help you out in figuring the issue. After it is been done you may then sort the same..

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would then help in making the issue in order to cope up. As there may be a issue that the application is not able to cope up with the system. So do check out for the same. As it is been done you then need to work out with the application as they can use the features for the compatibility tool/

Process a clean bot service in order to make the issue to be sorted. You will then be able to function the process by disabling the features and services. open the start button and then type msconfig. Hit enter. Now as it been done you have to Hide all Microsoft services from the selective startup tab. Disable the services and then restart the system.