Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-03-2010

K7 AntiVirus 8.0 application not able to function

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is K7 AntiVirus 8.0 to the system. The problem is that the application is not able to function well. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.
Old 28-03-2010

Re: K7 AntiVirus 8.0 application not able to function

The application that is been installed to the system may have some issue related to the same. It could be that the application is been appended with some bugs and hence needs to be cleaned or scanned up. You can process a reinstall process in order to make the things or the application to work out well with the system. Do check out.
Old 28-03-2010

The issue could well been solved by reinstalling the application with the use of fresh new installer file. All you need to do is to remove the application that is been installed from the control panel option to the add/remove programs. Now select the desired application that has to be removed. After that restart the system and then install the fresh new copy of the application.
Old 28-03-2010

It can be possible that the application is not able to support well to the system. The reason could the required ailments may not be matching up with the system with the application. It could be the operating system. basically you may be using Windows 7 64 bit version and hence it is necessary that you look out for the feature and requirement of the application.
Old 28-03-2010

You need to install compatibility tools for Windows XP or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center in order to make the changes that is been required. Basically the problem is that the features of Windows is highly advanced and it may be that the application is not able to support so you may work out with it using the tools as it would then inherit the features from them.
Old 28-03-2010

The problem can be sorted out by making the system to run under safe mode option. As safe mode do not have embedded features in them also the application that is been needed is much more compatible as per the open window requirement. You need to look out for the issue so that the application would then be able t o function under safe mode. This may work.
Old 29-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is K7 AntiVirus 8.0 to the system. The problem is that the application is not able to function well. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.
Hi Ransom,

I would like to know more in detail about the problem you are facing. take a screen shot of your problem/error message and send it to sakthisupports[at]gmail[dot]com

once you are able to send these information I will be able to help you more.

thanks

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,