Thread: Unable to perform command error MS Access

Unable to perform command error MS Access

Hi friends,
    I am having a problem in MS Access. I am not able to perform command error in MS Access. An error message is coming when I access any component of MS Access. I don't know the cause of this issue.! So need your help to fix this.!! Please tell me solution for performing command error in MS Access. Help me as soon as possible.!!

Re: Unable to perform command error MS Access

A message error to access any of the components of access can occur due to corruption in Access databases, the concurrent execution of the same component users access the database multiple virus infection , etc. This message of error makes the data stored in the component of Access database inaccessible. An error message when you access any component of access can occur due to corruption in Access databases, due to the concurrent execution of the same component users access the database multiple virus infection etc. This error message means that the component data stored in Access database inaccessible.

Usually the following error message pops up :
    • "You can run the command" or
    • "There was an error when running the command"

After the message error appears before the certainl report is not accessible to all network users. The main cause of the message error above is that the financial report is damaged due to two or more users on the network were trying to modify the same record in the same report in the database of MS Access.
    QTechnology Ultra-Quiet ATX PSU 460W I MSI K8N Neo4-F I AMD Opteron 144 CABNE0545 2.66Ghz I 2 x 512MB RAM I 380GB Maxtor SATAI Raid0 Hard Drive I 40GB Maxtor IDE Hard Drive I Nvidia GeForce 7900GTX I Win XP Home Service Pack 2 I Soundblaster Xtreme Fidelity Fatal1ty I Mercury Home Theater HT-4500

To repair the damaged financial report, the user needs to use utility to compact and repair. This built-in utility allows the user to repair the database corrupt MS Access. But if the Compact and Repair utility not to repair the financial report, then the user needs to use the Advanced Access Repair software. This access repair requests of influential incorporate exploration methods to repair and restore data from MS Access.

To be able to thorough and systematic recovery of access, I recommend using Stellar Phoenix Access Repair software. With the interactive user interface and intuitive, this Access Recovery utility provides access to a comprehensive database of repair in most situations, any loss of data. This application supports access repair Access 2007, 2003. Stellar Access repair utility can restore and repair the access components including tables, queries, forms, macro, module, and a report. Auto Recover number, hyperlinks, OLE (Object Linking & Embedding) and Yes / No fields, along with all sorts of queries in the Access database.

Stellar Phoenix Access Recovery is the best solution you can use when faced with a data loss situation affecting your Access databases. Stellar Phoenix look damaged. Mdb, repair and restore a default location or in a folder you specify. You can search your entire database, a single corrupted table, form, report or other items where damage has occurred. You can download a free trial to start the recovery process immediately. Once you see the details of the repair data, proceed to buy the software online to complete the data recovery.