Thread: Soundtrack Pro 3 keeps freezing

Soundtrack Pro 3 keeps freezing

Hi,

I have installed Soundtrack Pro 3 on my powerbook G4 with mac os x 10.5.6. When I try to open Soundtrack Pro, it freezes while trying to load the plug ins in a plug in particular. However, when I open logic has no problem with this plugin. Is there a key you can hold to prevent Soundtrack Pro scanning my plugin folder? I opened the unit manager and disabled Logic audio plugins but this does not seem to have changed anything, as Soundtrack Pro persists when analyzing the same plugins. I also reinstalled Soundtrack Pro, but the problem persists. Can you tell me why Soundtrack Pro 3 keeps freezing ???

Re: Soundtrack Pro 3 keeps freezing

Have you checked the system requirements? Ensure you have not overlooked any hardware requirements asking Soundtrack Pro 3. Sometimes the movie files and audio are damaged, causing unexpected behavior in Soundtrack Pro replaces the contents of your project to test different ones, and see if that solves the problem.

You need to Upgrade to the latest versions of software. On the menu Apple, select Software Update and make sure you have the latest updates for your versions of Soundtrack Pro 3, QuickTime, Compressor, Pro Application Support and other important system files. When you install the latest version you ensure that your software has the latest developments and improvements.

Check compatibility and driver versions of devices from other manufacturers. If you use a sound card, MIDI interface, storage system, a control surface or a module from another manufacturer, check the support section of the manufacturer's website to make sure you are using the latest correct driver or other software for your product.

If you use external audio hardware, try setting Soundtrack Pro to use the integrated audio hardware of your computer. With Soundtrack Pro open, select Soundtrack Pro > Preferences and click the Recording tab. Select Hardware integrated pop-up menus Entry and Monitor. Choose also the integrated hardware Default output In Audio MIDI Setup. If the problem was solved by using integrated audio, check with the manufacturer of your audio interface.

Sometimes the project files can be corrupt causing unexpected behavior in Soundtrack Pro to create a new project, select File > New then select Project or multitrack audio file. Test to see if the problem has been fixed in the new project. If you have problems with the Provisions, the tabs or HUD, try to press F1 to return to the standard layout.

Another alternative would be to reinstall Soundtrack Pro and Compressor. To do this correctly, you need to remove the applications and their records, then install SoundTrack Pro and use Software Update to install additional updates relevant. Compressor is installed automatically with Soundtrack Pro No need to remove all elements that were installed with Soundtrack Pro.