Thread: Babylon Pro 8.0.6 not able to work

Babylon Pro 8.0.6 not able to work

Hello. i have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is Babylon Pro 8.0.6 to the system. I have no idea what could have been wrong but the application is not able to function. Whenever I click on the application it do not respond or execute. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Babylon Pro 8.0.6 not able to work

The application that is been installed to the system may have some issue with it. It could be that the application is been appended with some bugs and hence it is been necessary to make sure that the application responds well after removing the installed tool and then installing it with a fresh new pack of the same. This would then make the issue to be sorted.

The system may be appended or the application may have some virus issue. You need to check out that the application is not been affected by any virus. It could be that the application you are trying to execute may be a virus and hence it may affect the system as well. It would be better that you use an antivirus application that would then help you out to figure and sort the issue.

You need to use a powerful antivirus application tool that is Quick heal total antivirus that would help in sorting the issue. You need to then look out for the issue that the system should then respond to the application. The antivirus has the capability to detect the dangerous threat and get it eliminated from the system. So do check out for the thing.

It could be that the application may not support under the operating system that you use. So it would be very much essential and necessary that the system should be able to cope with the application that you have installed. Do look out for the compatibility issue that the application may be facing. You need to check the system ailments required by it in order to cope well.

Run the system under safe mode option. This would then help in making the issue to be sorted. As safe mode do not have much of the advanced featured embedded or enabled to it. It is quite very much essential and necessary that you look out for the same. The application that has compatibility issue may then be able to cope under this mode.