Thread: Yahoo Clone Icon Pack 1.0 issues

Yahoo Clone Icon Pack 1.0 issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. i have installed an application that is Yahoo Clone Icon Pack 1.0 to the system. The problem is that the application is not able to function well as it freezes when been executed. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out well. Thank you.

Re: Yahoo Clone Icon Pack 1.0 issues

The application that is been installed may have some issues related to the same. There may be bugs appended to it and hence this is the reason that the application is not able to respond well. You need to reinstall the application in order to make the things work out well. This would then help out in making the issue to be sorted. So look out for the thing

You may process out the the reinstallation by following the steps that is been mentioned. All you need to do is to click on the start menu and then to the control panel option. Now open the add/remove program option and select the desired application that has to be removed. You may then make the things to be sorted by clicking on remove button and then restart the system. Now install the fresh new copy of the installer.

There is a possibility that the application may not be able to cope up well with the system and hence the application do not respond and gets freezed. You need to check out for the compatibility issue that may be relied to the system. It could be that the required system ailments may not be fulfilled and hence the application is not supported.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would then make the issue to be sorted. As if the application is not able to support the features of Windows 7 then it can use the features for Windows Xp or Vista that may then help the application to support the system. So do check out for the issue.

There is another way through which you can make the application to support under Windows 7. You need to process a clean boot services as it would disable the services that is been active and thus allow the application to cope with the system. You need to click on the start button and then type msconfig in the search box option. Hit enter. Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services and make it disable. Now restart the system.