Thread: Can i convert videos using daemon tool to mpeg

Can i convert videos using daemon tool to mpeg

I have downloaded some of the videos from Youtube which are in flv video format. I wanted to convert these files to the mpeg video format. I wanted to know that can i convert all these files with the help of "Doemon Tool". If anybody know how to convert then please post some comments which can help me to convert these videos into the mpeg file format. There is a also a software but it has a watermark. So please help me..

Re: Can i convert videos using daemon tool to mpeg

I think Daemon tool is not used and cannot convert videos to mpeg as it is used for mounting an image. For converting videos i use "RZ Video Converter" which hwlps me to convert any of the video or audio files to the different formats with good quality, you can convert youtube videos to mpeg with this converter . This software is not free, you can have its trial version for free and if it helps you then you can buy it later.

As you have stated that you wanted to convert the youtube videos then you can use the method what i use. I have an extension for Firefox which is called "Downloadhelper", it really works great with the youtube. It helps me to convert all the youtube videos to the desired video format, its converting tool is pretty simple to set up. If you don't have firefox then please have it which is the best and safest way to surf the internet.

In order to convert youtube videos to the mpeg file format then you can use this video converter which is called "uSeesoft Total Video Converter". It can convert most of the video file formats easily, like it can convert avi to wmv, mov to mp4, mkv to mpg, etc. It also converts videos to many portable devices like iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, etc. It has the feature of editing video by cropping video size, trimming video clips, adjusting special effects for video, etc.

You can also use this tool which is a converter "Leawo Video Converter", it helps to convert videos and audios with the help of video editing feature. It can convert most of the popular video files like AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, DivX, Xvid, VOB, ASF, MPG, MP3, WMA, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DV, TS, etc. This tool has the function of burning videos to DVD with DVD menu. With this software you can edit any of the video files as you want. You need to go to the website of this converter and download it.

twoDoctor Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony60 View Post
    I have downloaded some of the videos from Youtube which are in flv video format. I wanted to convert these files to the mpeg video format. I wanted to know that can i convert all these files with the help of "Doemon Tool". If anybody know how to convert then please post some comments which can help me to convert these videos into the mpeg file format. There is a also a software but it has a watermark. So please help me..
    for what do you want to use "Doemon Tool"? Try a VideoCharge Studio! It is very easy!

Convert videos using daemon tool to mpeg

If you want to convert videos to mpeg then i would suggest you to go with Aiprosoft MPEG Converter because it is easy to use which allows you to convert your video files to MPEG file format at the same time it also extract audio from WMV, MPEG, 3GP to MP3, WAV.

Aiprosoft MPEG Converter