Thread: Disable Outlook calendar reminders

Disable Outlook calendar reminders

Hi there, If i am not wrong then most of the people are using the Outlook for there email purpose. i am also using the Outlook and having some query related to the same. The outlook is set with the default reminder and i wanted to Disable Outlook calendar reminders. So if any one have any idea about disabling the same please help me. Thanks in advance

Re: Disable Outlook calendar reminders

This is not big issue you can do the same with the help of the few step that will make the outlook not to remind about the any event. Just start the Outlook and then go to the Tools. In the tools menu click on the option and then to the preferences. Now select the calender and look for the Default reminder. If found then unchecked the same. Thats it!!!!!!!!

Hey thanks for your reply about the query that i have asked to you i.e. Disable Outlook calendar reminders and the quick response to the post is appreciated. But having an issue as i am new for the outlook use having less knowledge about the same so if you will explain me the complete procedure in detail then it will be easier for me to achieve the same.

OK no issue, Here once again i am giving you the detailed explanation of the method to Disable Outlook calendar reminders that you have asked about and did not got from the previous reply. So this time take the all the step properly and perform the same.

1. Start the Outlook
    2. Go to the Tools Menu
    3. Now Click on the Option
    4. Go to the Preferences
    5. Click on Calender
    6. Now deselect Default Reminder.

To turn off the reminder from the Microsoft Outlook the you have to get into the the tools menu and then select Options. And if you are running the Outlook 2000 then perform as said in above reply. But in all other version of the Outlook you have to click on the Reminders tab and after that click on the left box of the display reminder and uncheck the same.