Thread: How to convert jpeg image to png

How to convert jpeg image to png

hi,

I have jpeg image which I want to convert it into png. So I am looking for a free software to convert a png image in jpeg image on my pc windows xp and vice verse. Please tell me how to convert jpeg image to png. Thank you answer me as soon as possible ...

Re: How to convert jpeg image to png

Use Total Image Converter tool for graphics conversion. It is the most advanced solution for converting image files. We are fully confident of this. So we offer insurance to use our program for free for 30 days you have your own opinion. In the trial version applies the note Converted by Total Image Converter to each image. The full version has no restrictions. Simply buy and register the program. The low price reflects our philosophy, not the quality of software.

I use Image Converter to convert jpeg image to png. It is a powerful tool for converting images, capable of convertirel batch file format of images, supporting over 50 formats including Bitmap, JPEG, PNG, TIF, GIF, PCX, TGA, ICO, PSD, JP2, DCX, and so on. Able to change the image attributes such as color, quality, brightness, contrast and so on. Able to adjust the image size in scale or according to a custom size, and rotate images. Ability to add watermarks user defined images. Ability to add beautiful frames to images. Able to show previews of the source files to the impact, visible and easy to handle.

For me, Image Converter Plus is the best !!! The leader in conversion programs for image formats. Image file formats and batch conversion.

* Supports hundreds of image file formats including bmp, jpg, png, tiff, raw, etc..
    * Fast Conversion and batch mode.
    * Makes it easy to convert image files.

BatchPhoto is a tool that is capable of changing the image file format, compression and even renaming, resizing and watermark hundreds of images at once. BatchPhoto knows more than 120 image formats and has 30 graphics filters that can apply to your shots in a single operation. The program is designed to facilitate the work of hundreds of image processing in a single session, saving settings for later use, or even work directly from Windows ® Explorer right-mouse click menu without opening application.