Thread: Video Flip Creator 3 problems while executing

Video Flip Creator 3 problems while executing

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is Video Flip Creator 3 to the system. the problem is that the application is not able to function well when been executed. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue sorted. Thank you.

Re: Video Flip Creator 3 problems while executing

The application that is been installed to the system may have some issue related to the same. It would be better that you check out that there may be some bugs appended to the application. It would be better that you reinstall the application that would then help in making the application to function well as the bugs appended may then be removed. So do check out.

You can process out the application to function accordingly by removing the application from the system and then installing the new copy of the same. It can be executed by uninstalling the application from the start menu to the control panel and then to the ad/remove program. Now select the desired application and then click on remove. Restart the system and install the new copy of the same.

There can be a possibility that the application may not be able to cope up with the system and hence this is the reason that the application is not able to cope well with the system. So you need to check out for the system ailments that may be required by the system to process out well. Do check out for the issue and then you mat get to a better conclusion.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows XP or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would then help you out as the application would then be able to get use of the desired feature that it may require in order to get the application to work out. As if the application is not able to cope with the operating system then the tools would let the application to function.

In order to make the application to work out well with the system you need to disable the services that is been active in Windows 7. This would then help out in sorting the issue. All you need to do is to open the start menu and then type msconfig in the search box option. Hit enter. Now choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Disable the services and then restart the system.