Thread: How to set page interface in Flash MX

How to set page interface in Flash MX

Hi all,

I am learning Flash basic operation, I will started from Setting document properties by ingthe menu bar "File / New" command, create a new document. But i find the page interface is not set on my pattern. Please advice how can i set the page interface in Flash MX. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to set page interface in Flash MX

You can set by following:
    (1) "Dimensions" to set the size of the document interface, "px" said pixel size unit, in order to make the image in full screen will not deformed, but also take into account the size of the file, here we set it to 640 × 480 .
    (2) "Background" to set the document background color.
    (3) "Frame Rate" to set the animation frames per second to play, where the default choice on it.

Check and reply.

The production of the main interface is Background Production. You need to set the following:
    (1) Rectangle tool: Here you must draw one covering the whole scene, and boundless border, the fill color of an arbitrary rectangle.
    (2) Paint Bucket Tool and color settings: Select the Paint Bucket tool, you can choose to fill color, and simple colors in the fill color selection panel. However, as the background color is from the center to both sides of the gradient, which would be in the "Color Mixer" panel of the color settings. Set a good color after the rectangular surface-click on it.

After the background is set up, it is necessary for the layout of the interface. Interface buttons and the right side of the blank parts are created with the Rectangle tool, was elected in the rectangle tool in the toolbox at the bottom there would be a rectangle radius of the button, click the button, pop-up dialog box. In the dialog box, "Corner" the value of the larger rectangular corner will become more smooth, where it set to 15. Then set the border line of a straight line, fill color is white. All the best.

Text tool in Flash MX features have become very strong, and create a new layer, select the text tool, a click on the stage, they can import text. Through the text property panel on the wording of the specific properties set, methods of operation on the rest is history. Need to be reminded that: property is set in the default to "Normal" option, there are two options "Superscript" (for the superscript) and the "Subscript" (for the subscript), can be easily entered on the subscript. In addition, if you want to enter vertical text, you can press the button to set the text direction set.All the best.

I will give you the example that how to make a simple button is this: add a layer, select the rectangle tool, but the fill color changed to orange-red, press a certain percentage of drawing a rectangle. Selected as a rectangular button, click the menu bar of the "Insert / Convert to Symbol ..." command (or press the F8 key), in the pop-up dialog box to "Behavior" entry set to "Button" can be. Then select the button, hold down the "Ctrl" key, hold down the left mouse button drag to copy graphics, continuous replication of five, they can create six buttons. Select all button, click the menu bar of the "Window / Align" command or press "Ctrl + K" key combination, pop-up dialog box, where you can set the location of the button. Check that and reply.