Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-03-2010

TuneAid 3.41 application issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is TuneAid 3.41 to the system. I have no idea what could be the problem that I am not able to work with the application. Please do help me out so that I can make the application to work out with the same.
Old 24-03-2010

Re: TuneAid 3.41 application issues

The application that is been installed may have some issue related to the same. It would be better that you check out the bugs that may be appended to the application. Perform a reinstallation of the application. It would then help you out in making the application to function properly. So do look out for the stuffs. This should then make things better for you.
Old 24-03-2010

You can make the things to process out by uninstalling the application that is been installed and then reinstall the same using a fresh new copy. All you need to do is to go to the control panel option and then to the add/remove programs option. Now choose the desired application that you need to remove and click on remove button. Then restart the system and then install new copy again.
Old 24-03-2010

It could be that the system may have some compatibility issue related to the system. It could be that the operating system you use may not have the addon feature or support in order to make the things to work out well. So it would be better that you look out for the system ailments that may be needed by the application to perform accordingly well.
Old 24-03-2010

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Windows Vista under Windows 7 in order to make the things to work out well. You need to check out that the application is able to work out for you as the features would then be inherited from the tools that is been installed. It would work out well for you. Just try installing and making the things to function accordingly.
Old 24-03-2010

Make the system to run under safe mode option. This would then help the application to function well. This is because the application would then not need any features or application to be initialized in order to get cope with the operating system as safe mode has low features and services activated. So do check out for the thing.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,