Thread: Motion blur in analog source videos even after deinterlacing

Motion blur in analog source videos even after deinterlacing

I am using the Nero 9 on my windows 7 system. I have burned a DVD in order to test it , i burned a Hi-8 footage but when i played this dvd i found taht the video was blurry eventhough i have set deinterlacing while exporting it . I do not know why the Motion blur in analog source videos even after deinterlacing please help me.

Re: Motion blur in analog source videos even after deinterlacing

I am not familiar about the Hi-8 footage can you explain me that so after that i can try to help you to solve the issue. Since if i am not aware of the format only how can i suggest a solution. what program you use to play the Hi-8 footage and if you are using Nero vision which program did you select.

Thanks for your interest in this thread the Hi-8 is a higher resolution 8 mm format. It is a file format which is generated when you capture certain image using the camcorder. These can be played using the klite codec or you can also play it using the Total video player. please help me to get rid of my problem.

I think that the image is blurred since you are not viewing it in its original format. Whenever you try to view or watch a video after converting the image quality is always lowered and hence it would be better if you try to use it in its original format. I hope that this will resolve your issue. Hope you got the fix

The best solution to this problem is to watch the video with the help of a hi 8 player the hi 8 player will definitely help you in this matter. If not then i would advice you to get the video converted to a different file format since the hi 8 format is not used extensively so this should solve your issue. all the best