Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-03-2010

Nero Vision capture doesn't capture audio

I am using the a custom made desktop installed with windows vista ultimate edition. I have the Philips TV tuner card installed on my system and i want to capture the video through the Nero Vision capture but i am unable to capture audio using the Nero vision capture please tell me how to fix this problem.

Last edited by Abbiey : 24-03-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 24-03-2010

Re: Nero Vision capture doesn't capture audio

I would suggest you to i\make sure that your audio controls are configured correctly. Since it will not capture audio if the audio is not configured correctly. select audio device and check the default audio source if it is set to none then click it down. This will definitely solve your problems related to the audio.
Old 24-03-2010

If you are using windows vista ultimate edition i cannot get why are you trying to capture videos using the Nero vision capture since in windows vista ultimate edition you can directly try to capture the live videos using the Media center application this will directly record all the programs and then you can watch them at your convenience.
Old 24-03-2010

This might be because you have not set all the preferences in the Nero vision capture properly and i think you should try to adjust the settings. Remember to check the Native capturing too. this will let you to shut down all the unwanted processes that are not currently being used by the system along with the internet.
Old 24-03-2010

Try to restore the defaults in the Nero program and if you cannot do that then think that you should try to remove the application using the Nero clean tool in order to make sure that all the files are removed and then i would advise you to reinstall Nero again. This should help you to get the audio back in the Nero vision.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,