Thread: Problem with m2ts files in Nero Vision

Problem with m2ts files in Nero Vision

I am trying to import the m2ts into Nero Vision although some of them are made in slideshow files. Is there a way to import the m2ts as a video. I am not able to make it as a movie sine when ever i try to make it as a movie i am not able to do it. since the the Nero vision gets locked up whenever it egts to the slide show files.

Re: Problem with m2ts files in Nero Vision

In order to get a solution to this problem i would like to know the situation in some more details like can you tell me whether you are using the Make Movie have you got any error message since this error message will help me somewhat more to know what is causing the problem. Try to post it in your future replies.

Thanks for the reply yes i am making the use of make movie and also i have got no error until now can you tell me what should i do to get rid of this situation. Also please let me know why the movie vision locks up whenever i try to use the slide show file with it. Thanks anyways once again.

Most probably you are facing this problem because you do not have the blu-ray plug in installed on your system. Since i am also getting the same error when i try to make a blu-ray dvd.Try to use movie make and this should help you to get rid of this problem. Hopefully you will fix this issue soon.

It appears as you will have to get the codecs installed on your system in order to achieve that. However you can still try to get the plugin if you want to use the blu-ray for a very long period. Also try to update the Nero regularly application so that you can get the updates regularly. This should solve your problem.