Thread: No video with DVR-MS

No video with DVR-MS

I am using a windows Vista Media center pc. I use this application for the purpose of recording TV shows. No video with DVR-MS I have Nero 9 installed on my system. I have recorded few TV shows and i have burned a DVD on which i have burned shows from which i have removed the commercials in between the tv shows. But these videos output a black screen after few minutes.

Re: No video with DVR-MS

It appears as you have not edited the videos correctly and hence you are not able to view the whole video so i think you need to edit the video once again and this time you should try to edit the videos somewhat more carefully and then again burn it on a cd i hope that this will solve your issue.

This problem must be because you have not edited the video properly try to edit the video with the help of the Nero program only and now use this video for viewing it also i would advise you to view this video with the help of the windows media player before you try to burn it once again. This should solve your issue.

Thanks you for replying me and i am still facing this problem since i am still not able to watch or view this video it starts for a while then after about few minutes it outputs the black screen only and i cannot see anything. please help me to get rid of this matter soon. Any help would be appreciated

To resolve this issue i think that you should try to edit this video in the windows Movie maker and i would suggest you not to edit it using a different software other than the windows movie maker. Then burn the video using the Nero application and i think that this will resolve your issue.