Thread: Can't burn Blu-Ray video files using Nero

Can't burn Blu-Ray video files using Nero

I have made a blu-Ray video using Nero vision and saved it on my computer so that i can try to burn it later when i want. But i am not able burn Blu-Ray video files using Nero. Please tell me how to do it since i am unable to find a solution to burn the video anyways. Most probably i burn a file using the Nero Expresss but i cannot find a way to burn the blu-Ray movie.

Re: Can't burn Blu-Ray video files using Nero

To Burn that i will suggest you to use the Image\Project\Copy in Nero Express. So far i have not used a Blu-Ray so i am not very much sure that you can do this in the same way which you use to do for the DVD. But i think that you can use the Nero vision surely for burning the Blu-Ray movie.

Whenever you try to burn a blu-Ray disc first of all check whether you have .m2ts files or not fromk the original blu-ray disc which you have ripped. Otherwise you can simply put the specific movie(.m2ts) files which you want into the new stream folder this way you can burn the blu-Ray movies.

You will need the HD dvd plugin installed on your system if you want to burn a dvd movie. so i would advise you to download it form the official Nero website. After installing this open the Program and then select the Blu-ray Disc (UDF) and then set the gile system to UDF 3.0 this way you will achieve it.

I think you can achieve this by using Nero burning Rom and using the Nero Express too. Since i have not used the Blu-Ray discs yet so When you open the Nero burning Rom there is an option for cd there is an option for dvd too. so whenever you insert the Blu-ray disc you should get an option for the Blu-Ray too.

In this case what i would advise is to is to open the the Nero vision application and then select the project or file whichever you want to burn the skip the nest windows till you see a window for burning. If you are still not able too achieve this then i would recommend you to take help from the help menu.

treemme96 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamL View Post
    I have made a blu-Ray video using Nero vision and saved it on my computer so that i can try to burn it later when i want. But i am not able burn Blu-Ray video files using Nero. Please tell me how to do it since i am unable to find a solution to burn the video anyways. Most probably i burn a file using the Nero Expresss but i cannot find a way to burn the blu-Ray movie.
    The video you have are .m2ts?

Author Blu-ray/ Create Blu-ray structure with tsMuxeR.
    Run tsMuxeR, load TS/M2TS file under Input tab. Tick Blu-ray disk as Output result, and browse to desired directory to save the Blu-ray structure. Then you could switch to Blu-ray tab to arrange chapter info and Subtitles tab to set subtitles (if there are) for your Blu-ray disc. Once the settings be done, click the ‘Start muxing’ button and tsMuxeR will create a Blu-ray structure for you. It consists of two directories, namely BDMV and CERTIFICATE. You will need them to burn Blu-ray disc.