Thread: Playing MP4 files with Nero 9 Vision

Playing MP4 files with Nero 9 Vision

Recently i have purchased a New Nero 9 program for installing it on my HCL desktop which is running with windows 7. I wanted to edit some videos which i had taken from my video camera and to my surprise i was not able to open those MP4 Videos with Nero 9. Please help me to get rid of this solution

Re: Playing MP4 files with Nero 9 Vision

As far as i know Nero 9 it can play MP4 Files very well. If you are not able to play it may have got an error message. So i would like to know the error message which you have got while you were trying to open the MP4 file. I think after knowing the error message i can try to help you in this matter.

Whenever i try to play video with Nero 9 application it always results in to an error message which states that "Unable to insert d:\temp\blah.mp4". Anyone faced this problem ever before. How you got rid of this error. Are Nero people fooling around since they claim that Nero 9 can play MP4 videos but even though it results in to an error.

The Nero 9 supports the MP4 4 i can use it very well for playing all those file . Are you using the complete version of the MP4 file sine what you are telling does seems somewhat awkward to me and can you tell me whether you can open the MP4 file with Nero ShowTime this will help me to give you a solution.

I think the nero application is not installed correctly on your system and hence you need to uninstall it using the Nero clean tool after the uninstallation try to install it once again this will definitely solve all your problem and also remember to update the application right after the installation.
    Last edited by ThoMas321; 24-03-2010 at 05:56 PM.

If you are not able to play the MP4 files using the Nero program the try to download the codecs from the Nero website or i would suggest you to install the K Lite Codec on your system this small program will provide all the necessary codecs required to play the MP4 file and also for playing a lot more files using the Nero.