Thread: "Server Busy" error with Nero 9 in windows 7

"Server Busy" error with Nero 9 in windows 7

My dell inspiron laptop is installed with windows 7. I have Nero 9 installed on my laptop since i usually burn my media files and all using this Nero 9 application only. While i was trying to burn a file using Nero 9 resulted in to an error message "Server busy". Anyone faced this error before please help me to resolve this issue.

Re: "Server Busy" error with Nero 9 in windows 7

As far as i have used the Nero 9 program i think this error appears whenever you try to burn a file which is shared on a network and the network is busy or becomes slow. Hence in order to get rid of this problem you will need to copy the file on your desktop before burning the same on a disc using the Nero 9 program.
    Last edited by Glenny; 24-03-2010 at 05:13 PM.

I had this problem before with my office system too. when i was trying to burn some data from my office network. Then after searching and googling a lot i finally got the solution. I had to copy the data which i wanted to burn on my own desktop after that when i tried to burn the data to a cd it was burnt successfully.

Thanks for replying me and as you suggested that it is because of the file is located on a server and the server is busy. But for your information i would like to tell you that even after i copied the data from the network to my own desktop i cannot burn the cd this time it is giving a different err message "This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy"

So it may be because of some unwanted processes that are running in the background i think you will have to close all the unwanted processes that are running in the background this will free some more memory on your system. Now try to burn the files once again without any process being running . This should help you.

In this situation try to close all the unwanted application which are running in the background so that you can free some more of your RAM memory. Try burning the files again if this problem exists still then i will recommend you to download Nero Clean tool and install it use it to remove the Nero program and then re install it once again.