Thread: Unable to burn iso files with Nero in windows 7

Unable to burn iso files with Nero in windows 7

I am using an LG Desktop installed with windows 7. Usually i am able to burn an ISO file on my system by simply double clicking on the ISO file this automatically extracts the iso files and burn them. But now i am Unable to burn iso files with Nero. Please help me to get rid of this matter. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Unable to burn iso files with Nero in windows 7

This situation indicates that the image file which you have created is not proper and hence the nero application is not able to extract this iso file so i think that you need to create a different image file which will help you to get the image burned . This newly created image will definitely solve this problem.
    Last edited by chroma; 24-03-2010 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks for the reply but the problem exists still even after i created a new image file and when i tried to burn this image using the Nero application it again resulted in to the same error. I think that something is wrong with my Nero application so please try to suggest me a different solution to get rid of this problem.

To implement a solution to this problem i will need to know which version of the Nero application have you installed and you are using on your system. This will help me to get some more information regarding this problem. please try to post the same in your further replies so that i can help you .

Sorry for not posting the version in my earlier replies i think i am using the Nero 9.4.26.0 on my system and even i have tried to create a different image and then also i am unable to burn the file. i would like to know what is the matter and why i am unable to get the iso files burned please help me.

Sometimes these type of problem occurs when your Nero application is not updated i would recommend you to update the Nero application as soon as possible. If this does not solve your issue then simply try to Uninstall the Nero program and then reinstall it once again. Hopefully this should solve your problem.