Thread: How to use Nero7 SDK in nero9

How to use Nero7 SDK in nero9

I am using a desktop computer installed with windows 7. I have developed a new application using the Nero 7 SDK. Initially i used the trial version of the Nero application but now i have purchased Nero 9 . Please tell me how can i use the Nero7 SDK in nero9. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: How to use Nero7 SDK in nero9

I think that you need to copy these files to the Nero 9 directory in order to use the application. Because the dll files which are created are compatible with the Nero 9 program. I think that you will be able to solve this problem by using the dll's with the current application or version of the Nero on your system.

So far i know the nero 7 sdk program you cannpot use it with the newer version of Nero 9. I think you will have to use the dll files with the same version of the Nero program that is with Nero 7 only. I will also suggest you to use another application in future for developing new applications. Hope this helps

Hello friend i am also having the same problem and i want to ask one more thing that since i have decided to upgrade my operating system from windows vista to windows 7. i would like to know how far it is compatible with the windows 7 operating system. Please try to reply soon in this matter thanks in advance.

I think only the Nero 9.4.26 is compatible with the windows 7 . So i would suggest you to download and install this version of Nero on your system. You cannot use the Nero 7 or any other version prior to Nero 9.4.26. You can try to use the compatibility mode of windows vista and all to for installing Nero 7.

As far as i know i think that if you are using the windows 7 then you can only use the Nero 9.4.26.0 on your system. However if you are using windows 7 ultimate or pro then you can try to install Nero 7 using the virtual XP. You can also use the compatibility modes of windows earlier version for installing this application.