Thread: Want to know about Exif wMarker software

Want to know about Exif wMarker software

I have heard about this Exif wMarker software that this software can be used to put the water mark on images. If it is so than I relay want to buy this software, but before buying this software I want to know more details about this Exif wMarker software. Especially I want to know the price of this software. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: Want to know about Exif wMarker software

Yes it is true that Exif wMarker is basic program which can be used to apply watermarks to a group of images. Not only user can put the text details on the image but the user can also put the EXIF and IPTC information on the images you want. No doubt this software gives the user something extra for creating watermark which can be helpful to user.

The graphical user interface of this software is plain and fairly instinctive: User just has to select the source of the image file and the destination where the user want to save the image file. User can add watermarks, and then input the real watermark details, which is formatted as a distinct header and footer on every image. User is allowed to adjust the position of the watermark on the image, and can also specify the excellence of the resulting JPGs of the resized images.

This Exif wMarker software is published by gPhotoShow company. This software comes under the category of digital photo software or more precisely under the category of digital photo tools. This software can run smoothly on the following operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000. There is no additional requirement for using this software.

Exif wMarker software comes for free of cost

This Exif wMarker software comes for free of cost. You can download this software from its official site. According to the publisher this is the ideal tool to prepare your pictures for present on a photo frame, it can resize images and write and user is allowed to put the description over the images. The text appearance can be easily modified, you can change font, color and opacity or set extraordinary effects like outline, shadow, glow or emboss.