Thread: Vextractor 4.91 freezes when executed

Vextractor 4.91 freezes when executed

hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system that is been installed to the system. I have also installed an application that is Vextractor 4.91 to the system. I have no idea what could have been wrong. The application freezes at a point of time. But please do help me out so that I can make the things to work as possible for me. Thank you.

Re: Vextractor 4.91 freezes when executed

The application that is been installed to the system may have some issue related to the same. It could be that the application may have some bugs appended to the same. It would then make the things to work out essentially. It would be better that you try to reinstall the application. It may help you out in making the issue to process out well.

You can reinstall the application by making the things to possibly work by following the steps as mentioned below:

• Go to the start menu and then open the control panel option
    • Now open the add/remove program option
    • Select the desired application that needs to be removed
    • After that click on remove
    • Restart the system
    • Install the new copy of the application to work out

You need to check out the application is able to function or cope with the operating system in order to work out well. The issue could well been with the compatibility. So do check out for the issue by looking out for the system ailments that needs to be fulfilled. So do check out that would then help you out in making the things to function appropriately.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would then help you out in making the issue to be supported well with the features of the tools that has been installed. Do look out for the thing as there may be a issue with the compatibility and it can be sorted with the tools that has been installed.

You can process out the application by making a clean boot service. This would then help in making the instaled and activated services of Windows 7 to be de-activated. This would then result in no feature issue. So from the msconfig option that is been typed in the search box option. Choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup option. Now disable the services. Restart the system.