Thread: Itunes Error 414 while updating apps

Itunes Error 414 while updating apps

Hi

When trying to update all my applications in iTunes, I get an unable to process request, unknown error 414. I updated my billing information (including security code). What does this error code means? Why I am getting Itunes Error 414 while updating apps ? Any ideas on why this happens?

Re: Itunes Error 414 while updating apps

Some programs block popups or advertisements are likely to interfere with the ability of iTunes to connect to the iTunes Store. Removing these programs solves the problem in many cases. In some cases, it is necessary to reset the DNS information used by your computer to connect to the Internet.

If you are having difficulty connecting to the iTunes store, you might have a network connection problem. The diagnostic network is an integrated tool for iTunes for Windows designed to identify and troubleshoot network access. make sure if you have an Internet connection, checking whether the network cables are attached securely.

If you are using a proxy, can not be properly configured. Check if the assistance of SSL 3.0 or TLS 1.0 is disabled. If not using a LAN connection, the active Connection field displays the hostname. Internet telephone providers such as NetZero or Earthlink sometimes use web acceleration software, which can cause problems with iTunes. Telephone connections may also believe timeout errors when trying to access the iTunes store.

I had the same problem and went through all my changes to see if any of my applications could be causing this. I was surprised to find that eBay application is actually listed as 17 +. After removal and its contents could download updates 90-something I had waiting.Hopefully if you have this application will solve your problem. I guess if you want to keep the eBay application will be removed before the body of update and reinstall it from the store later.

The solution for Error 414 is to lower your score 17 + Apps one at a time and save all your others by a massive discharge. It would also be useful to download the updates to the applications before many accumulate in the queue. You can upgrade many of its applications directly from the iPhone updates and downloaded to your computer, even if your iPhone is not plugged in.